If your company is located in germany, then german accounting standards are a must! Most companies & tax consultants rely on the Datev chart of accounts for all internal operations. The following Datev chart of accounts are most commonly used:
- SKR 03(designed after the most common business processes) - included in this package
- SKR 04 (designed with a focus on the balance of accounts) - also available
This addon adds a complete chart-of-accounts, a (customizable) template for all accounting entries and the necessary tax rules & configurations for a german based company. The package includes:
- Chart of Accounts (SKR 03)
- Seed & Demo Data for a german company
- Tax authorization configuration (Finanzamt) & tax rules
- Customizable account entry mappings for all transactions
- Life-time license will grant permanent access to our GitLab repository for this product. You will get support and new updates forever. This is the recommented way to get Scipio's products.
- Subscription license will grant access to our GitLab repository for this product for a limited time. You will get support and new updates while the subscription is valid. Subscriptions will be renewed automatically once the period granted ends unless it gets cancelled.
- This product requires Git to be installed in your computer in order to get them from Scipio's GitLab repository. Once purchased you must follow the instructions provided for further information.
- Check your currently installed Git version by executing git --version from CLI or download it from here if you don't have it installed yet.
- It is always recommended to use Git latest version.
- You must provide a SSH public Key during checkout or later in GitLab's items page.