Spain uses the PGC (Plan General de Contabilidad) as a standard for all accounting purposes. It is a requirement under the spanish commercial law for companies located in spain to rely on the GCP as a general accounting plan.
This addon makes all the necessary changes to use Scipio ERP for a spanish company. It provides example data, tax rules & customizable accounting entry mappings. The package includes:
- Chart of Accounts (PGC)
- Seed & Demo Data for a spanish company
- Tax authorization (ICAC) configuration & tax rules
- Customizable account entry mappings for all transactions
- Life-time license will grant permanent access to our GitLab repository for this product. You will get support and new updates forever. This is the recommented way to get Scipio's products.
- Subscription license will grant access to our GitLab repository for this product for a limited time. You will get support and new updates while the subscription is valid. Subscriptions will be renewed automatically once the period granted ends unless it gets cancelled.
- This product requires Git to be installed in your computer in order to get them from Scipio's GitLab repository. Once purchased you must follow the instructions provided for further information.
- Check your currently installed Git version by executing git --version from CLI or download it from here if you don't have it installed yet.
- It is always recommended to use Git latest version.
- You must provide a SSH public Key during checkout or later in GitLab's items page.