Based on the popular Bootstrap v3 html framework, this fully tested theme will add a stylish Backoffice design to your system.
The Bootstrap theme implements Googles Material Design guidelines for an overall modern approach to user interface design. As always, the theme is meant to be customized and comes as a simple plug-in component. It includes all the sources, templating toolkit overrides & class mappings to get you started. Frontend-development is done using LESS, Bower and Grunt. Additional frontend libraries, such as Chart.js, datatables JS, jquery and momentjs are included in this package.
The package includes:
- Bootstrap theme plug-in component
- Additional Scipio ERP customizations (all factored out for convenience)
- Scipio ERP templating toolkit overrides
- Scipio ERP class mappings
A real-time demo is available on the Scipio ERP website. After authentication, access the profile menu and click on the link labeled "Visual Themes". You will be able to select BOOTSTRAP from the screen that follows.
- Life-time license will grant permanent access to our GitLab repository for this product. You will get support and new updates forever. This is the recommented way to get Scipio's products.
- Subscription license will grant access to our GitLab repository for this product for a limited time. You will get support and new updates while the subscription is valid. Subscriptions will be renewed automatically once the period granted ends unless it gets cancelled.
- This product requires Git to be installed in your computer in order to get them from Scipio's GitLab repository. Once purchased you must follow the instructions provided for further information.
- Check your currently installed Git version by executing git --version from CLI or download it from here if you don't have it installed yet.
- It is always recommended to use Git latest version.
- You must provide a SSH public Key during checkout or later in GitLab's items page.