The ignite themes are the latest in frontend-development. Based on the latest version of the Bootstrap html framework (Bootstrap v4), these
stylish themes are built for a responsive, mobile-first applications. Bootstrap 4 already realizes the flexbox model, which gibes greater control over
the overall page layout.
The theme is highly customizable and includes all the sources, templating toolkit overrides & class mappings as an easy start into development.
Frontend-development is done using SASS, Bower and GULP. Additional frontend libraries, such as Chart.js, datatables JS, jquery and momentjs are included in this package.
The package includes:
- Theme component
- Additional Scipio ERP customizations (all factored out for convenience)
- Scipio ERP templating toolkit overrides
- Scipio ERP class mappings
A real-time demo is available on the Scipio ERP website. After authentication, access the profile menu and click on the link labeled "Visual Themes". You will be able to select Ignite Admin from following screen
- Life-time license will grant permanent access to our GitLab repository for this product. You will get support and new updates forever. This is the recommented way to get Scipio's products.
- Subscription license will grant access to our GitLab repository for this product for a limited time. You will get support and new updates while the subscription is valid. Subscriptions will be renewed automatically once the period granted ends unless it gets cancelled.
- This product requires Git to be installed in your computer in order to get them from Scipio's GitLab repository. Once purchased you must follow the instructions provided for further information.
- Check your currently installed Git version by executing git --version from CLI or download it from here if you don't have it installed yet.
- It is always recommended to use Git latest version.
- You must provide a SSH public Key during checkout or later in GitLab's items page.